Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 06:56 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BRob2Perryman3 View Post
Actually like this way better. This could be it when it comes time to tighten things up in must win games or tomorrow for example. I wouldnt give 10 to Mikesell though. When Pierre is back and up to speed, the Lion's share of the minutes have to go to Cooke,Scoochie,Dyshawn,Kendall,Steve,Kyle and Darrell. Outside of Xeryius i dont want to see anyone outside the "Big Seven" getting more then 5-7 minutes
Actually, the best thing that could happen is Crosby's minutes go up because he's catching on. Somewhere close to Scooch his freshman season. I really think that if Crosby improves enough to be the actual backup to Scooch, you will see baby D's game going up too. Baby D is not meant to be a PG in any shape or form, he's a SG and will be a great one if that's all he has to concentrate on.
Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (11-30-2015)