Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,223 Times in 585 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
Not that he needs it, but Arch gets a fair amount of validation from that news. Very good players ahead for the Flyers.
I agree! One thing about Arch is that he knows how to recognize talent and more importantly sees how new players will blend in to the true team concept that has been so successful! While I would be surprised if the four recruits coming in next season turn out to be as successful as the present Fab Three SS,KD,KP plus CC with at least 3, if not 4, NCAA appearances and the most total wins in four years I wouldn't doubt one thing if Archie is still coaching at UD four years from now!

With the continued improvement of the underclassman and Josh and Kostas contributing next season I see no reason why the Flyers can't re-load instead of re-build especially if Kostas turns out to be as good as older brother, the Greek freak, Gianis or even a Danny Manning type. I always thought he could run like a deer!