Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 03:38 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,915 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
I hath always prided thyself for being open-minded at all times, and this is just another example.

So yesterday I was asked to sub in the Heatherwoode men's golf league...and I accepted. I suck at golf, but love playing.

Anyway...out of nowhere, and much to his pleasure, I get paired with Sir Monster Man! After bowing, offerings and much deserved praises of my Royalty, we got down to business of golf and basketball.

Sir MM convinced me that the Cupps kid has not only developed physically, but is an absolute basketball junkie who is 100% ready for UD hoops. Sir MMs son plays for C'ville and it was obvious from his enthusiastic endorsement of Cupps' skills that this kid has abilities (round-house dunks) and qualities (leadership and win-at-all-costs) I haven't seen and which will hopefully earn him an offer to be a future Flyer.

Besides being his King, who am I to doubt Sir MM's assessments? And for that reason and out of respect to a highly regarded member of the Royal Roundtable, I am now open to UD making this young man an offer.

King Rollo the Non-Judgmental...OUT!

Last edited by rollo; 05-11-2021 at 03:40 PM..
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to rollo For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (05-11-2021), CvilleFlyer (05-11-2021), FLYER5 (10-10-2021), fuz_forward (05-12-2021), Monster Man (05-11-2021)