Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 10:59 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,563 Times in 944 Posts
maddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by springborofan View Post
There are going to be some bruised egos by the time this team starts conference play. The Freshmen coming in are all high pedigree. Camera, Weaver, and Elvis all started games in conferences considered better than the A10. Blakney, Brea, Amzil, and Nwokeji all started games last year and, I’m sure, all thought “their time” was coming after all the seniors left. AG is going to need a counselor to keep everyone happy. Of course, winning cures a lot of ills.

I just wonder who will be the target of Maddog’s wrath next year?

Hey, I want want to jump on the crazy optimistic bandwagon. After all our backcourt is anchored by the 4th best guard on the 7th best team in the a10..... and now he has help from the 8th highest scorer on perhaps the worst team in Big East history. Where do I sign up for my final four tickets?
Posted via Mobile Device