Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 11:00 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 9,809 Times in 4,072 Posts
shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
Lindy's put us at finishing 9th this season.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/spor...h4WpY2UpiALjN/

It is hard to argue with the "talking heads" as they would much rather have a team exceed the predicted expectations than fall flat on their face. I think that UD has a much better chance of finishing better than 9th, but it will take all of the unknowns to be mitigated. Those unknowns are precisely why we are where we are.

I always comment on the fact that freshman are pretty much "non-factors" when it comes to assessing a team going into that player's freshman season. It is much easier to pick where a team will finish when you have Scooch, DD, Pollard, and CC in the fold.

I say who cares. I honestly believe we will do better than what those on the outside are saying. It's almost time to prove the haters wrong.