Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 08:06 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,371 Times in 1,107 Posts
longtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
Are you saying that every time a coach thinks a ref missed a big call they should be allowed to walk on the court to confront them without penalty?

If yes, then you're stoned too.
When the entire arena, announcers see the same thing and they dont even try to do the right thing- yeah i guess me and 200 million viewers are stoned and wrong. But you as a HS ref and a couple thousand in your officiating circle are right; obviously you're a tad sensitive to criticism against any possible officiating blunder. And when they blow a call of that magnitude, there should be reprecussion. Obviously the coach got the "T", well they didn't seem to have a problem making that call did they? Talk about an official deciding a game... i wonder what AM would have done? My guess, charged out on the court like Collins did. Fortunately after the game the NCAA got it right AFTER the game huh???
Posted via Mobile Device
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to longtimefan67 For This Totally Excellent Post:
DaytonInsider (03-19-2017), TerryK_67 (03-19-2017)