User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 01:24 AM
Captain

Rick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud ofRick Scaia has much to be proud of
OK, I was already super happy with Coach Grant getting a guy with this potential this late in the game (especially considering how Mikesell's injury could affect minutes)....

But he goes by "Obi?" Yeah, that's pretty awesome. I just hope he's ready for all the puns.

Word is, he's got advanced perimeter skills for 6'9", including quick hands on defense, so, upon every swat or swipe he gets against smaller/less-handle SF: "This is not the strong take you are looking for." [There shall be no major celebration, like Motumbo's one-finger "no-no".... but a sly two-finger slow swipe would be appropriate.]

Or, given the other A10 school that we beat out for his services, upon hitting a game winning 3-pointer at URI: "I sensed a great disturbance, as if thousands of voices suddenly cried out, and were suddenly silenced."

And, of course, upon the inevitable resumption of the UD/Eggsavier rivalry: "Cintas Center. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Rick

Last edited by Rick Scaia; 05-17-2017 at 01:30 AM..
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Rick Scaia For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyerfanatic86 (05-17-2017), Gazoo (05-20-2017), MikeF (05-17-2017), PerrymanFan (05-17-2017), udflyerhoops2 (05-17-2017)