Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 08:37 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,082 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CvilleFlyer View Post
I didn't get to watch the game. What did GW do to shut down our inside game and frustrate Cunningham and Toppin so much which forced us to shoot from the outside? Jordan Davis sure picked a good game to come out of his slump!

Other A-10 teams will see the tape of this game and try to shut down Josh and Obi as well so I hope AG and the staff will innovate and try to learn from this game film.
Did not hear the the first part of the game. On recap from Larry, I THINK he said GW was in a zone. That coupled with no one's head in the game early on contributed to the situation.

That is what happened IIRC.