Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 12:03 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 4,600 Times in 2,847 Posts
UACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Way off topic

Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
Just brings a tear to my eye. Not just a "probe", they have been charged. I once played a tournament in an Anamosa, Iowa, prison invitational b-ball tournament. They have some pretty good teams. Lots of practice time.
SD your reference to a "prison" invitational brought back a memory and made me chuckle. My dad was a very good baseball player....played in an industrial league well into his 40s along with college players.

Once his team was scheduled to play a game at a near-by prison....a PA state prison. One condition that had to be met was that his team was allowed to bring only one bat in to the prison which all the players had to use. (In case the bat broke I suppose they were allowed to have a spare or two outside.)