Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 04:39 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,088 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
Now that Neil has mastered scheduling, can he fix the **** traffic/parking issues? The Queen and I spent 20 min on Stewart St (across from Emerson) and moved all of maybe 100 yds. Our 3 mile drive took 46 min. We left at 6:13 and barely made it to the intros. And without an Arena helipad, we have no choice but
to drive. Who’s in charge of traffic? The Mont Co DNC? Ugh!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Originally Posted by MrFlyerFanatic View Post
I concur with ClaytonFlyerFan regarding the I75 south accident and back up, however, the traffic directing both pre and post game continues to be an issue. Last night wasn't too bad getting out, but considering the crowd size and early departures, I hesitate to call it improvement.
Originally Posted by CvilleFlyer View Post
Try taking a short cut and coming into the Arena from I-75. Either northbound or soutbound flows more smoothly. I don't know where you live but I agree Stewart St. is like a parking lot and is a real bottleneck! I would rather move slowly off the highway than sit in stopped traffic!
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
At C gate about 615, 3 traffic guys standing beside the road holding there star wars light sabers doing nothing. Back up into the lot was starting early with their lack of help.
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
THIS!

Same story at every gate. They did absolutely nothing, leading to a free-for-all when it came to alternating north/southbound entrance into each lot. Another issue has to do with those who think that they can parallel park next to Welcome even though they aren't marked parking spots. Those people typically arrive later and think it's their private spot. I know one patron who will think otherwise after I watched an SUV crease his car door while backing out after the game.
Originally Posted by Wallage View Post
Sat for a good long while on Patterson trying to turn left onto Stewart. Around 6:25pm the police officer that was previously sitting on the corner of Patterson and Steward turned on his lights, drove over the bridge and parked next to the officer at Stewart and Edwin C. Not sure if he replaced that guy or just talked to him, but almost instantly traffic started moving better and the traffic light sequences actually started to make sense. Made over the bridge to D lot in about 5 min from that point.

I can't believe you guys!!!!!!!!!

Here we sit having lost ONE D$$$ game and you're complaining about parking and traffic???!!!

Come on ... we lost a game hows that for an irritant?