Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 04:07 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,592 Times in 3,714 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Buckleyma View Post
I vote for Mikesell😁. He is playing himself into a Grant coaching dilemma. He may be too good to not have on the floor just as Landers is too good not to have on the floor.

It’s either Obi in or Mikesell or its Davis in or Mikesell?
]
Despite the Fake news numbers the so called King posted in the poll above, Mikesell did lead the team with 6 assists, more than what our point guard had. However I do not see him playing point. Thus Davis and Mikesell I do not see competing against each other for minutes.

Obi and Mikesell yes. 120 minutes available at the 3,4, and 5 spots, so if we divide that time by 4 players, Obi, Josh, Landers and Mikesell that is 30 per game each, more than enough man power and minutes to go around. Matos may take a few minutes at the 3 as well.