Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Ugly ugly ugly
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 10:38 PM
General

Thanked 2,341 Times in 1,412 Posts
Jeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FlyerBob View Post
I think too many of you are panicking. CAG is not the player/game coach that Archie is, but who is? He's an excellent recruiter, earns respect of the kids and their parents, and will represent the university at an extremely high level.

Let's get X back, let the kids get some playing time and let's see what happens at the A-10T. This season is just about having fun and watching a young team get their legs. With CAG's recruting ability and our facilities I think we'll be just fine.
I agree.

Face the facts. This is a very young team. DD & XW are the only players with any significant returning minutes. Josh missed most of the year. XW had a bad few games and has been out. The freshman will have a good game, and then disappear. That's part of being a freshman.

Reducing turnovers and ball movement will improve. I'm afraid it will be "two steps forward, one step back" for a while.
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Jeff For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (12-05-2017), FLYER5 (12-05-2017), LI Flyer (12-05-2017), m21eagle45 (12-05-2017)