Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 11:43 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,587 Times in 3,712 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Lost a very good friend about a decade ago. He was like a big brother to me at times when I was younger and rowdier. Looking back, to this day I am not sure where things went wrong for him. He had raised two great kids both of whom were in college at the time and doing well, he had a good career from all indications, and had been happily married for 22 years. He was always one of the happiest and most upbeat people you would ever want to talk too or be around, no matter what was going on in the world around us. Need help, he would be the first in line to give you a hand.

A couple of us who felt we were the closest to him never could quite pinpoint when or how things went wrong in his life, but one morning he was all over the morning news, and sadly we laid him to rest a few months later when his second attempt was successful. Never at any point was any indication given to any of us that he was unhappy with anything in regards to any aspect of his life. I still do not understand.

RIP good friend.

Prayers to the Ball State family and the family of the young man this thread is suppose to be about.