User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 12:34 PM
Colonel

Flyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
It's always good to talk about what is possible. It's what fans do.

Now let's talk about what's probable. The NIT or the CBI. The College Basketball Invitational is the one where delusional fans slit their wrists and call for boycotts of their program, while their young team goes off and gets valuable experience for the next season.

There is a lot that is possible which our 2013/14 squad proved to everyone's dismay starting in the month of February. That success was improbable against long odds.

What's probable is whatever 17 wins might get you.

Go Flyers!

This is something I’ve been wrestling with. Is it better for us to Go to the tournament so we can say to recruits we have a five-year tournament streak, only to get humiliated in the first round? Or, as you mentioned, get valuable experience in another one of these tournaments, which I do not sneer at at all! If we go to another tournament, I wonder if Coach Grant says to Davis, “hey, you’ve been great, we appreciate all of your contributions, but this is about next year, so expect to be limited.“?
Posted via Mobile Device