Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: On to 2018-19
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 11:29 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,119 Posts
BRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TXFlyerFan View Post
It's always about speculation, so here's what I think the roster of scholarship players looks like for next year

Cunningham
Mikesell
Toppin
Crutcher
Jordan Davis
Matos
Cohill
Landers
Svoboda
Kostas

I think if Crosby had played today, he had a 50/50 shot at returning. I'm guessing by not sniffing the court, he's not coming back, leaving 3 additional openings.

Whether or not they all get filled is an open question, and if they do, by freshman, transfer(s) who have to sit a year, grad transfers, or jucos remains to be seen. One thing for sure, it will be an interesting off-season. I hope our "insiders" will have access to information that they can share along the way.
For argument's sake, let's say this is dead on. So:

With Crosby, 2 open Scholarships?
Without Crosby, 3 open Scholarships?

On Crosby I'm not sure whats going on behind the scenes if anything, i know there was an attitude problem very early on with AG over either accountability or academics. His bench demeanor is ok and he gives effort, he's just not very good. But i like the kid. I hope he's back, unless he wants to go star on a DII team, then i wish him well. I'm with Shocka, i'd rather have a solid guy, goes to class, gives effort and a 1 star then headaches and a 3 star. Isn't Crosby some sort of Academic honor roll player?

Pierce and X, sayonara and i wish we could scrub you from UD lore