User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Crosby?
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 01:53 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,134 Times in 5,868 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by T-Bone 84 View Post
I haven’t been able to follow the team as closely this year as I have in years past, but if you’ve stated exactly what happened (giving benefit of the doubt, as I didn’t see this play), then I can see why Grant is frustrated with him. You don’t need to have LeBron-like skills to bust your @$$ and hustle. And if Grant sees a Junior, who played behind one of the top PGs in UD history, making mental errors and giving-up on plays with any regularity, then yes, I can see why Grant is choosing to play & develop the freshman.

Any manager in any field will occasionally be faced with the decision of “Do I go with the person who knows the ‘tricks of the trade’? Or, do I go with the person who’s more like a block of modeling clay, that I can shape and craft as my own creation?” It looks like Grant has decided that Crosby didn’t learn enough of the ‘tricks’ in 2 years of playing behind Scoochie and for Miller to overcome the limitations of his own skill sets and his grasp of the D-I game.
Posted via Mobile Device
Well put T-Bone. You hit the nail on the head. If Kostas comes around, and Williams does not, you could see something similar there.