Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 04:20 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by priceg75 View Post
I bet wherever you work, every time they make a change, you spend two years telling everyone else how much the change sucks, how stupid it is, and how much better things were before.

Until the change becomes entrenched, and you learn to live with it and after a while, you wonder how you lived without it.

Then the next change happens. Repeat the cycle.
the
It's just as insufferable as it sounds.
You would be wrong. You know why? I don't work, I'm one of the fortunate ones who worked hard, invested my money wisely and retired at the age of 56. So let's now judge you. Still working? How's that light at the end of the tunnel looking? Probably a train, but you wouldn't recognize it.

Oh, by the way, a little research and I find out you think it's the coaching too. http://www.udpride.com/forums/showth...206#post497206

In case I need to spell it out for you. Your post says that we should be reloading not rebuilding because that's what we should expect out of Archie and that we should expect nothing less than another NCAA appearance this season. Well, with minimal differences other than the coach, you argue with me at every turn when I say we're not rebuilding. So it's got to be the coach right?

Last edited by Smitty10; 12-04-2017 at 04:43 PM..