Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 10:51 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,910 Times in 6,994 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CT Flyer View Post
That was crazy! Couldn't have happened to a better school.

On another note I think they need to rethink how long it takes to get a shot off because if you watch that last second three, there is no way that he caught the ball, cocked it, jumped and got the shot off in 0.9 seconds. I know he beat the actual clock but there is no way that whole motion happened in less than 0.9 seconds. There has to be some lag time in the actual clock starting.
The royal ref just watched and rewatched the replay on HD over and over and each time I counted as fast as I could as soon as the shooter caught the ball and in each instance I never got past 6...as someone trained to count 1/10ths of a second, I can say with 99.999% confidence that the shot was released in under 0.9 sec.