User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 06:00 AM
Brigadier General

DGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by steverino015 View Post
Josh hurt his wrist while changing a tire for a friend. A shiny dark tinted black SUV pulled up, and two men in black suits began having a discussion with his friend. He could not hear all of what was being said, but something about waiting for the right time to announce to the public that Ancient Aliens have returned, to help save civilization from itself, and...

<a knock on the door interrupts what Steverino was writing> huh@! who's that knocking at this hour... 2 men in black suits at my door, and one looks like Will Smith.. hang on peeps

Will Smith: "are you Steverino015?"
me: "that's what I call myself on websites, but really..."

Will Smith: "were you just writing about Ancient Aliens being revealed to the world?"
me: "yes, but that was just a joke. anyone ever tell you, you look like Will Smith?"

<a bright light suddenly engulfs the entire house.. Steven says bye and walks back to the computer>

huh! forget what I was thinking...
have a great day everyone!
Read this five times. Not sure if I really enjoyed your creativity or couldn't figure out what the heck you're writing about!
Mad Props to DGO67 For This Totally Excellent Post:
steverino015 (11-12-2018)