Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 10:14 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,739 Times in 1,012 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Wallage View Post
I know he drained ME emotionally. I thought I also saw that on the court.

Agree on your other points. He made a huge leap jr year to sr year. He just has holes in his game that hurt us. DD clearly didn't sync up well with AM and staff and was a much better fit with AG and staff. Based on the large leap he made I'll always wonder what 4 years in AGs system would have done for him.
LOL..Drained me, too....I'm sure more than a few of DD's TO's either expedited the momentum for opponents during a game and/or curtailed any momentum that UD had going so,naturally, players get deflated...I just know that the overall team defense was as bad as anything I've ever seen in my life at any level and, again, it wasn't great with Archie his last couple years..Luckily, we had Big Steve for the year he was there to protect the rim..