Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 06:02 AM
Commander in Chief

Thanked 10,570 Times in 5,078 Posts
Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
It is interesting that the Arena will have windows behind the 400 sections in the future. I've always thought it was intimidating to not be able to see where the 400s ended when the lights go down at gametime. You look up and it seems like the crowd just continues until it fades out of sight. It also looks like they may be considering covering up the trusses in the roof with a dropped ceiling when you look at the simulation video. I'm not sure if they did that just because it was hard to show the detail in the computer simulation, or if it is really part of the plan. The placement of the lights is totally different too. If that is true, I wonder how it will change the gametime lighting. I like how only the court is illuminated today.

Last edited by Fudd; 05-12-2017 at 10:45 AM..