User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 12:17 AM
Major

Flyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond repute
If I'm not mistaken his mom is a JUDGE in DC and I think his dad is a attorney as well. If I'm wrong chalk it up to old age ". But I can't be wrong, I tell my wife that all the time.

Pushing the lady bartender- who should of stopped serving him long ago and the fellow UD male and female ball players who didn't stop him. Interesting to find out who they were.

He was stupid drunk and deserves whatever comes his way. It would be interesting as to why he did it.

I do remember my freshman year (1964) going out with my roommate to get drunk after he broke up with his girlfriend. Vodka, orange juice, and a pitcher of beer. What was the name of the bar on Wayne that had the john in the basement? Had to go down the steps backwards and hold onto the rail.

I did remember to get back to Steward Hall and sign in for the 12PM check-in although I had to ask where to sign my name as I couldn't focus my eyes.

The next day when we went to eat at Marycrest, the word of our exploits had spread, and we had a line of girls who saved their morning orange juice politely placed them on our table.

How many remember "Robin Hood Ale". 16 oz bottles, 12% and a little under $5 a case of 24 bottles?
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Flyer2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (08-02-2017), mikeymo85 (08-02-2017), UDBaby (08-02-2017)