Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 01:46 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,163 Times in 4,196 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
I am just very concerned. I have been very intently following UD for several years now, more intently that I have in the past.

And I just get this overwhelming sense that UD is not interested in trying to be a championship program on a regular basis. I mean, I look at Butler, VCU, Xavier, Gonzaga, Temple, etc., and I seem to see those programs fighting and scraping for every last little crumb.

I mean, if there is a crumb of food left on the floor, then they will absolutely fight you for the small little crumb of food.

I do not see that same sense of hunger coming from UD. UD seems very content to just sit back and let the world pass them by. UD just seems content to be a nice, little mid-major program, with a great, rabid fanbase, and just be satisfied and content with the way that things have been since Donoher was fired.

It is not bumbling incompetence coming from UD's administration, it is just that I think that UD's administration just does not really care and is just not really serious. They just don't give a sh*t.

I mean if Butler, VCU, Xavier, Gonzaga, Temple, etc., were right now going through the type of season that we are going through, then they would absolutely be pulling their hair out right now trying to fix the thing. And the head coach's rear end would be on fire right now. But, we just seem content to accept it and let it be.

Last edited by ud2; 02-21-2018 at 01:50 PM..