Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 10:08 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,316 Times in 1,328 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Wow everybody is very sensitive on here. I did not say Cooke was a bad player, quite opposite he is a great player. I have always been a fan and defended him on this board when others said he was selfish and wasn't good for the team's chemistry. But it is a constructive criticism that he needs a better handle if he wants to go to the next level. If someone can find it, because I couldn't, but there was a scouting report on him by NBA scouts last year when they evaluated him when he put his name in the draft that he needed to improve his ball handling skills. And it was not just the time he got picked last night but other times last night and throughout the year that he fumbles the ball a lot when dribbling. He is great against pressure because he has great size and can see over it. That's all nothing more. Every player has deficiencies and IMHO ball handling is his and I'm sure he knows it and is working at it. AGAIN HE IS A GREAT PLAYER BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN HE DOESN'T HAVE THINGS HE HAS TO WORK ON IF HE IS GOING TO MAKE THE NBA. It's a tribute to him that he is in the NBA conversation. I hope he makes it!
Mad Props to CT Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (03-02-2017)