Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Bracketology
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 12:09 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,396 Times in 713 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
Totally agree, Coach is doing an excellent job. The only thing I have questioned this year, is the original thought of red shirting FRANKIE. But Anthony Grant is a hell of a man, and becoming one fine head basketball coach. I was in favor of his hire; and I firmly believe amazing things are going to be accomplished under his direction.

He really didn't need this job; so I want to say thank you Coach Grant for coming home to lead the program. I strongly support you. Furthermore, the UD administration deserves credit for having the wisdom and strength to hire Grant. As they could have easily said no thank you, due to his time at Alabama, but were wise enough to see the potential upside of bringing a popular former player home to lead the program.
Mad Props to Beatty Town Coach For This Totally Excellent Post:
MikeFlyer (01-16-2019)