Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,178 Times in 4,206 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
This schedule will be a little weaker than normal due to the exempt tourney being weaker. But your other statements are way off. I don't see how in the world you can call Miami a big game. Take Miami out and your 8 out of the last 9 years statement is not true. In 14-15 we played only 6 "tougher" games not including Miami. The same holds true for other seasons as well. In 10-11 we played even fewer "tougher" games. But if you want to include Miami as a tough game then you would have to include Akron and Ball State this season. You can't have it both ways. Including Akron and Ball State would give UD eight "tougher" games this season. So, either way you look at it, your statements about the number of "tougher" games are incorrect. I know you love to bash UD's schedules every year, but at least get your facts straight.
No, I totally disagree.

The Miami at UD games were part of home and home contracts. UD was locked into those games at UD due to the home and home contract, therefore I am counting those games as tougher games, due to the fact that UD could not schedule another tougher home and home series opponent, since that would force UD to then play a 15/15 schedule, which we all know is NEVER going to happen.

Those Miami at UD games were not buy games for UD.