Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 09:14 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,455 Times in 1,282 Posts
UD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NJFlyr71 View Post
Have attended many a tOSU FB games in the past. The Columbus AM radio coverage post-game extends out about 15 miles from their campus and faded to black. Must be part of the FCC radio frequency assignment and radiated power restrictions. Course they have a radio network but nothing outside the COL metro area for quite a few miles.

Anyway, I found some OSU folks clue less on what else about FB or BB other than tOSU world, just like the NY folks lacked any thought about anything west of the Hudson River
I have a son-in law that graduated from OSU. He is a huge fan but has little knowledge of anything outside the BIG or top10-15 FB schools. He often asks me how I know about smaller D-1, FCS, div II and III schools. Once when I told him I was going to the football Flyers game against the Hatters he thought I was nuts.