User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Trouble brewing
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 01:29 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,618 Times in 3,024 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BeckysTXA View Post
ESPN reporting is starting to fall apart. They already had to correct a couple things in the report, one being the time of the alleged conversation between ASM rep Dawkins and Sean. The original reported date of the conversation was after Ayton committed.

It’s looking more and more like they only have a singular source and have not heard the wiretapped conversation or even seen a transcript.

If this proves out to be fake news, how terrible for the Miller family. If it proves out to be true, then like Rollo said, let Rome burn.
Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
If I had not had that conversation I would deny it a lot more vehemently than that. I wouldn't say I was "confident" I'd be "vindicated." I would say I absolutely did NOT have that conversation and I am consulting my attorney about a libel lawsuit.
To add to what I said above, if Sean went to the administration and insisted he did not have that conversation, why wouldn't they have let him coach Saturday. They know he couldn't lie, because if the conversation was on tape, his lie would be exposed. I still think if he hadn't had that conversation he would have denied it more vigorously.
Mad Props to longtimefan For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (02-27-2018)