Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 11:22 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,226 Times in 586 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Don View Post
If there ever was a game that illustrated the value of a reliable shooter more than this one, please remind me. This one vividly illustrated our need for one or more reliable outside shooters. I hope the new faces next year will provide this. One golden half by Jordan is not enough to convince me our problem is solved.

Aside from this observation....this was one hellava comeback!!! Many more like this and I'm going to have to refill my nitro prescription.
I didn't get to watch the game. What did GW do to shut down our inside game and frustrate Cunningham and Toppin so much which forced us to shoot from the outside? Jordan Davis sure picked a good game to come out of his slump!

Other A-10 teams will see the tape of this game and try to shut down Josh and Obi as well so I hope AG and the staff will innovate and try to learn from this game film.