Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 04:58 PM
General

Thanked 5,455 Times in 2,384 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
Let's get back to talking about the man, the myth, the legend...no, not me. I'm referring to the one and only Sam Miller...
I'm sensing microagressions. People are getting their feelings hurt, so you must stop what you're doing.

Maybe it's just me but it's darn near impossible to offend me. I may disagree, I might think you're a horse's arse, but I just don't possess the gene for being offended.

To me it's akin to pouting. We should all grow out of it by age 12 and learn to see what's behind the offense. It's usually the other person trying to get a rise out of me and when it's not it's usually the other person being a fool. And then there's the times I'm being a fool. But where do feelings come into the discussion?!?!
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Gazoo For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyers98 (08-14-2017), rollo (08-14-2017), shocka43 (08-14-2017)