User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Trouble brewing
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 10:23 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,134 Times in 5,868 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by priceg75 View Post
Why is saying the Koch brothers are the mafia bosses of AAU political?

Some of you literally can't look through anything unless it is through the lens of right vs. left.
So you see nothing wrong with some broadcaster making slanderous and false statements about people.

First off. it it is not the Koch brothers. Pretty much it is Charlie who has given a great deal of money to WSU, and only some to the athletic department. The other two do not even live there. Charlie gave $6 mil for the arena, and $4.5 mil to athletics about 3 years ago, and I am sure other amounts here and there, but the guy and his one brother have given much bigger amounts to public buildings, cancer, the arts, hospitals and parks.

Where is the basis of the AAU claim? Can you, or anyone, tell me how much they gave to any AAU team or player? I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you do not know about the ongoing slander and fake news about the Koch's by the left.