Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Major General

Thanked 3,699 Times in 1,668 Posts
DallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by m21eagle45 View Post
Nope, not at all actually. Coaches continually recruit players they really want up until they sign an LOI.
This is true. But it does not make my statement untrue. I can absolutely see Anthony calling Damon to say "tough break for your son, you know we would of course love to have him" but I highly doubt Anthony Grant is blowing Dane's phone up directly. I'd like to think Damon would tell his son that Anthony Grant is a man of tremendous character and integrity. And from all accounts, that seems to be true. So I really don't see him doing something as slimy as sending Dane texts and phone calls minutes after the news of Thad stepping down.