User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 11:30 AM
2nd Lieutenant

116 Chambers is a glorious beacon of light116 Chambers is a glorious beacon of light116 Chambers is a glorious beacon of light116 Chambers is a glorious beacon of light116 Chambers is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by bcross View Post
If it's "winning time" at the end of regulation/overtime, absolutely I would agree with that line of thinking. It's the other stretches of the game where the bench can steal some minutes to keep the starters fresh for that final stretch. The gap between Scoochie and Crosby was even greater last year, but Crosby was able to steal enough minutes to keep Scoochie fresh at the end. I don't believe Scoochie would have been as clutch if he played the entire game.
Crosby only spelled Scoochie for a few minutes in the 1st half of games, unless Scooch got into foul trouble in 2nd half. Scoochie almost always stayed in the entire 2nd half of games. There have been multiple times this year at the Arena people around me have been saying "you just can't put Crosby into games." Hard to disagree with that assessment in my opinion...