Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 04:11 PM
General

Thanked 5,460 Times in 2,387 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
That is a bunch of garbage. Getting drunk beyond able to control yourself is either a mistake or it's not. The results of that are what causes everything you described, from mouthing off, driving drunk and pushing bartender. Saying that while he was out of his head and he pushed a female bartender is an attitude toward women? Maybe, maybe not as he displayed somewhat the same attitude toward his male cellmate.

How can you say that driving drunk is a mistake and pi$$ing on the floor of cell is an attitude of being above the law? They both are breaking the law, the one you seem to defend has more dangerous consequences.

I'm going to guess that the actions you say are forgivable as mistakes are actions that you've at one time have partaken in. The others you haven't. So basically anything wrong you've done is a forgivable mistake and the ones you haven't are a display of your real personality, morals and ethics.
Your guesses aren't worth the sticky bar napkin from Tim's you scribble them on.

I've been drunk. I've been really, really, really drunk. I've been so drunk I couldn't speak my own name. And in that state a girl really ****ed me off. And it never came close to crossing my mind to shove her because it's so deeply ingrained in me to respect women that it would not be possible for me to shove her. Could never happen because it's not who I am. Apparently that's who Sam is. Push a dude? Totally different.

I've had a few and driven before, thinking I was sober enough to drive. There was likely at least 1 time where I was not sober enough. That's an error in judgement; a mistake. I've been busted by the cops when I had too many to drink (not driving) and my first reaction was to do whatever the he** the officer told me because respecting the law is my character. Getting busted by the cops and then taking a leak on the floor of the tank? You're an idiot beyond measure if you consider that a "mistake" just because he was drunk. That's got to be who you are as a person to act so belligerent.

There is no amount of alcohol I could drink that would cause me to shove a woman, trash a bar, mouth off to the cops, and THEN to top it off pee on the floor of the jail cell. You on the other hand. . . totally believable.

Last edited by Gazoo; 08-02-2017 at 04:17 PM..
Mad Props to Gazoo For This Totally Excellent Post:
runnerup (08-02-2017)
Advertisement