User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 09:03 AM
Colonel

Flyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud of
A couple thoughts.
1. This is all about football. With the exception of maybe North Carolina, Kentucky, UCLA, and a handful of others, college basketball is “the side chick.“ how do I know this? I live in one of the most iconic football college cities in the country. If college basketball were as high of a priority to this particular institution, the Caverness, uninspiring, usually about 70% full with people knitting, 20,000 seat arena on the banks of the Olentangy would’ve been replaced by now instead of sitting there after 23 years of use. This just in, the Big Ten, ACC, and SEC networks do not make their money from Tuesday night December college basketball games.
2. I’m not sure if the blue bloods of college basketball, wow in the short term will unequivocally benefit from name, image, and likeness, Will ultimately be in a similar boat because they will be outbid for talent by the G league.
3. We need to win this year. When all of this is shaking out, we need to have multiple second weekend NCAA appearances. I still feel like the big east or whatever basketball centric conference comes out of all this, will be invited to whatever new organization is being formed.
Posted via Mobile Device