Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 09:27 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Beatty Town Coach View Post
CTime, yes, I meant to say assistant coache(s).
That is what I figured because it made no sense the way it was worded.

I never said Shaka Smart is coming to Dayton.
Then what did you mean by this in your earlier post?

But please no Shaka Smart. If you want to get rid of me as a fan, that might just be the nail in Beatty Coffin. I would have to defect to another Ohio School.
That sure sounded like you thought there was a chance Shaka was an option for Dayton.

However, I did see Smarts name associated with the Georgetown Job in an article about Tom Crean

I am just poking the fun back at you, but you are right, I got my Dayton versus Georgetown coaching search stories a little crossed in my mind.
Maybe you need a new sweatervest. I've heard the new Nike ones can help people remember things more clearly and not get confused so often

Who told Morgan Miller to tone it down? Was it an administrator, or was it her husband? I have a very specific reason for asking.
I have no knowledge of who may have told her to tone it down, but her activity on twitter(especially during games) went down a lot after that game.

You have a good night BTC. I'll be doing more research on Ray Harper.