Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 05:27 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,122 Times in 4,168 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MNFats View Post
So - I don't think anyone here is saying Kostas has handled this well. He would benefit from more time in college. He should have finished out the school year...that was selfish and immature.
Yeah, I think that he made a big mistake leaving. He would have had more options right now had he stayed in school.

He could have tested the market for his skills and then returned to school if he received negative feedback about his draft potential.

I think many players leave school too early every year. What's the rush? You have your whole life in front of you. You can never return to college ball once you enter the draft.

It is extremely difficult to make it in the NBA. Stay in school, take full advantage of the media exposure that NCAA basketball provides, and thereby maximize your chances of getting drafted and making it in the NBA.

Oh well.

Last edited by ud2; 06-12-2018 at 05:49 PM..