Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 12:50 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,396 Times in 713 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Not against UD

Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
Ohio State. Ohio State hopes the opponent brings fans. That way the stands won't be empty. That includes a game played in Columbus, Cleveland, anywhere tOSU is playing a non-top-5 school.
You meant TOSU.

If The Ohio State University is playing in a double header with the Dayton Flyers also in same double header, them my presumption is that the game is sold-out; and therefore Ohio state wouldnt need or want more Wright State fans.

Obviously, I could easily keep pushing the point about UD'S neurotic need to avoid Wright State at all cost; but the greater point was to what length of far-out point would the administration go to avoid a WSU match-up. Would it be to the point of missing out on an othherwise great opportunity??? Unfortunately, I think that's the case.

Inaccurate try Gazoo, because The Ohio State University might want some extra money, they sure as heck don't need it; and thus it would be much more about a homecourt advantage for them, regardless of who else was playing. When you draw 105,000 to the stadium every week, you've got it going on in real big time athletics. That's not exactly Fordham or LaSalle style.

Like I said, if UD ever gets the chance to play Ohio state, xavier, or UC, again in regular season, and the deal comes with a game against Miami or Wright State, they better take that deal and get over their Atlantic 10 selves.

Last edited by Beatty Town Coach; 09-20-2018 at 12:52 AM..