Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 08:53 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 9,814 Times in 4,075 Posts
shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
I received a text from my sister yesterday at the time of twitter headlines with not much substantial out there...

My brother in law is highly involved with the AAU circuit and is in charge of running tournaments in two states for his organization. He has ties to one of the coaches involved in all of this and one of his best players (my BIL is a HS head coach) plays for one of the crooks in AAU. He isn't happy to say the least. This player, has coaches coming from everywhere to watch him. From games, to practices, to open gyms...coaches are flying in from all over to see this kid.

The coach involved is an AAU coach in Florida. My sister always knew something was up, as this AAU coach would sit courtside at Orlando Magic games...not quite AAU coach money. He is an Adidas guy and his training facility is an Adidas based and sponsored facility.

My point...this schmitt is going to hit...and hit hard. When you have AAU facility coaches implicated in this to guys like Pitino...watch out. From the Calapari likes, who gets a steady flow of cash sent to family members due to his funneling of players to certain NBA agents to the small guys...the corruption runs deep.

You have 4 people criminally charged...federally. This isn't Montgomery County CPC. Federal charges are brought forth in cases where they are virtual slam dunks. Federal indictments aren't easy to get. Very few federal cases result in a not-guilty verdict because the requirements for a federal indictment are VERY tough.

With this being the case, and guaranteed jail time on many federal cases will result in these currently charged coaches singing like a bird. You will see many more charged out of this and it will encompass the big guys, the smaller guys, and many people between.

Last edited by shocka43; 09-27-2017 at 09:35 PM..
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to shocka43 For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (09-28-2017), ClaytonFlyerFan (09-27-2017), flyerfanatic86 (09-28-2017), Viperstick (09-27-2017)