User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 10:28 AM
Colonel

Ready Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Flyer68 View Post
There are discussions whether actions by many are criminal, not criminal, illegal, swarmy etc. But it does appear that mountains of cash have been transferred from Adidas to coaches on all levels, players and others. "Follow the money."

Wait until IRS jumps in because I am sure that these monies did not appear on mny tax returns as income. You can hide cash but when IRS does "asset" investigations and you cannot show how you were able to afford that big house, that big car, those vacations etc., you are in big trouble.

Anyone who has had any dealings with IRS knows that IRS is ruthless and will pursue everyone to the ends of the earth for its money with liens on everything that you and others where you tried to hide the money own. Then come criminal penalties. Dealing with the IRS is that you are guilty until you prove otherwise.
I agree and that is what I was saying in another post. The FBI is already encouraging the accused to cooperate and those who may have done wrong to come forward. If you don't cooperate the FBI will threaten to turn the evidence they have on you over to the IRS so they can investigate the findings. Once you are on the IRS' radar you ain't getting out of it scot-free as you are royally screwed (Rollo, sorry I should have asked permission first to use your royal term). This is why the accused will begin to "rat out" others and try to appear as they are cooperating with the investigation.
Mad Props to Ready Action For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (09-28-2017)