User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 05:20 PM
Major

superfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by udscott View Post
you know me, I have bashed him from day 1, but I wanted to say I love that he is holding the players accountable, as least the way it looks, Crosby played totally out of control for 5 mins last night, and he went to splinter city asap and never moved, same with Kostas and Williams in the past. Svoboda he gave ever chance in the book to succeed and he just cant make a shot, other parts of his game are good, but the poor guy cant make a shot so he also went to splinter city, lets just hope last night was not a 1 game wonder, but they played great

I am not the biggest Trey fan, but OMG what an effort last night, he was on a 1 man mission, great job last night Trey
UDScott...some people are glass half full, some are glass half empty, you just happen to be OMG THE GLASS IS BROKEN!

I meant to post this awhile ago, but the post above is the most positive post you have ever had (which got a bunch of "thanks") makes me laugh because if you look at it closer it isn't actually positive.

The only things you are happy about are certain players being benched. Plus while complimenting Trey you throw in "I am not the biggest Trey fan".

Who do you actually root for on the team?

Now you post just to say that you have nothing negative to report.

I really don't have a point. I actually like your posts, but I get why so many people can't handle the negative comments on a site dedicated to being a fan of the team.

Die Hard wouldn't have been as good of a movie without Hans Gruber and this forum wouldn't be as entertaining without you.