Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 01:04 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,082 Times in 469 Posts
Piqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant futurePiqua Flyer '66 has a brilliant future
Disapointment with Dayton Daily News Sports

Over the past few years the DDN edition we receive out here in the "hitherlands" has become very disapointing. This fall the Sat morning edition did not contain any Friday nite HS football scores, let alone any article about the games. I assume it'll be the same re: HS basketball scores this winter. With all the new technology - the DDN has to go to press so early in the morning that we folks in Piqua and surrounding area get cheated? Back in the day, living in Mercer Co., this was not a problem. Why now? Even during the Flyer Elite 8 run we got the great coverage, who can ever forget THE University of Dayton headline when the Flyers beat tOSU! What's happened? Anyone else outside of Montgomery Co. have the same complaint? So today I get the DDN off the porch, excited to see a great headline/article about the exciting last second W over Ball St. What's the headline/story? About the Czech kid and how his family is up all nite to listen to the Flyers! H*ll, he didn't even play last night.
I dont assume my complaing here will do any good - but, boy, I feel better

My headline for last night. "X to 0 = W"
Great game Flyers!!
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Piqua Flyer '66 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (11-13-2017), rollo (11-11-2017)
Advertisement