User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 04:15 PM
2nd Lieutenant

BmoreFlyer is a glorious beacon of lightBmoreFlyer is a glorious beacon of lightBmoreFlyer is a glorious beacon of lightBmoreFlyer is a glorious beacon of lightBmoreFlyer is a glorious beacon of lightBmoreFlyer is a glorious beacon of light
These schools receive Federal Funding in the form of student loans and federal work study programs which makes it fair game for the Feds to investigate for corruption unfortunately. Providing cash bribes is a crime and unethical

Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
I suppose I should be happy that the big guys might be brought down. Though my personal opinion is that only some small fries will see the inside of a courtroom.

But I am more concerned that we are making a federal crime of every activity. It is only up to an aggressive prosecutor or making the wrong person or group of people angry and the crime already exists.

It is not that I am saying that what the big guys are alleged to have done is right but rather just because an act is unethical does it need to be illegal. Just because an act is stupid does it have to be against the law.

Good that the unethical activities of those accused are revealed. Though most of those who really care already knew the unethical activities were going on. But should this really be a federal crime?

Last edited by BmoreFlyer; 09-26-2017 at 04:30 PM..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to BmoreFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
IAFlyer (09-29-2017), shapanud (09-26-2017)