Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 10:35 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,569 Times in 939 Posts
IAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by udscott View Post
1. first of all to call me out for the bet is not fair, I never said anything about betting, just because he does, that's not my fault

2. like I said previously he has all the upside, their gonna win 18, few b reaks here and there they might win more, I have no upside

3. 100.00, lol, I ****ed away 600 for a new mattress for the guest bedroom cause my sister is coming to visit and the wife wanted one yesterday

4. here is the only bet I'll make, 19 wins is a push, 18 or lower I win, 20 or more he wins, regular season only 50.00
Re-read your initial post. What you SAID is that they win 18 max. So your best case scenario is 5-6 down the stretch. So, if you really believe that the best they can do is 18 wins, then why would you think they could get 19?
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to IAFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
frisco flyer (01-28-2019), Gazoo (01-29-2019)