Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 06:15 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,558 Times in 3,703 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SLUFLYER View Post
Gazoo, can you bookmark these posts and revisit a year from now re: the A10? I'm on record as saying that 2019 is an anomaly. 2020 will have 1) several more, at least 3, teams in the Top 100 2) half or more of the teams will be in top half of the NET/RPI and 3) we'll get 3 or more teams in the dance.
If we are still in the A10, I hope you are right.

I hope you mean we will have at least 3 more, so 6 total, teams in the Top 100. But the bigger concern is how many will we have over 200, in the bottom 150?

And speaking of bookmarks, if you get bored you can look back a few years when we were still a top 7 conference and see where I started my rant about the downward spiral that was about to begin. Most of the board laughed at me. After 4 straight 6 or 7 RPI seasons, we have now went 8,8, 11 (was this also an anomaly like this year?) and 12.