Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 12:16 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,735 Times in 1,009 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CJ43 View Post
Hate the hire. If hes not a Dayton graduate would he even been considered for the Dayton job given what he did at Alabama?

Remember watching Alabama play Dayton and thinking to myself Im glad we don't have Grant because the Alabama offense was very little ball movement and a lot of isolation plays. I guess that's why he was an assistant in the NBA...

Thought we had a good thing going with Archie I think it would have been better to keep the fluidity of what Archie was doing to just hire Kuwik or Ostrom that way there wasn't a huge learning curve for the players and also I think we would have been in a better position to keep the recruits.

Oh well Ill still continue rooting for the flyers.
But the trade off is there would be a huge learning curve for the head coach?

Kuwik or Ostrom that way there wasn't a huge learning curve for the players