Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Ddn /whio
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 10:15 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flybye View Post
Agree... but is not much..in the post game weather your Larry or a beat writer simply ask...why didn't X play? Did the incident with Kostas keep him on the bench? Anthony will answer when he is asked.
I don't think of Larry as a reporter at all and know he's never going to ask a tough question. It's just not going to happen when he travels with the team on the bus or plane.

As for asking those questions after the Duquesne game the DDN got caught because Jablonski couldn't get to Pittsburgh because he was covering the tOSU bowl game the night before. I think they sent Pendleton instead and I tend to think that when the regular beat reporter isn't there the questions won't be very good. I think Jablonski would have asked those questions.