Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 01:41 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
Tonight's the night. I'll be watching (of course, I watch every year, so nothing new there)

I asked Jeeves for all of the two round mocks out there and grabbed the first handful the search returned. By no means a scientific study.

Looking at 11 mock drafts, 9 of the 11 have Kostas being drafted (the holdouts being NBADraft.net which is my personal favorite and Walter Football - he also does basketball!)

The interesting thing is that of the 9 saying he will be drafted, they have a ceiling of the 54th pick and a floor of the 59th pick. Which means either these guys know something, or we have a serious case of "group think" on our hands. So if nothing else, this tells me that if you only want to tune in tonight to see if he gets drafted, there is like a 20 minute window you need to watch.

I'm going on record with 55 to the Hornets. He then spends 2 years in the G league. After that he gets his call up and limited minutes off the bench. What happens after that? Almost anything is a possibility. If you put odds on him being an All Star in 8 years or selling hot dogs at Bucks games, probably the same odds.