User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 05:19 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sid Louick View Post
Maybe some day AG will personally explain to you why he has been such a failure to date and why he didn't live up to your expectations.
You know what it is? It's the good image of the board being diminished by my coarse but fair questions. It's the board's infatuation with themselves basically. Some think players, coaches, trainers all read this board. They even have a meeting time to discuss said posts amongst themselves I learned today. I'm saying that it's not fair practice to turn down a coach's request for a particular assistant right out of the gate. If it is true the U was foolish for not keeping it quiet. Furthermore if true, depending to what degree awkwardness this causes, if any, it could have lingering effects. I've never heard of a new coach's first choice choice being reversed by an administration. Sure it's common but I've never heard of it.