Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 04:15 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PFlyer View Post
Just want to recap...

We have the following players confirmed.
Xeyrius
Mikesell
D Davis
Sam
Landers
Jordan Davis
Jordan Pierce

So we have 7 confirmed players and as far as this board knows have not gone after any grad transfers. Can someone please politely tell me what in the absolute hell is going on? I am completely and utterly lost. I have zero clue what any of you are talking about when you are "staying positive."

OSU Flyer just keeps posting how these grad transfers are narrowing down their choices or have committed entirely (thank you btw OSU Flyer). Poor guy just has to report on awful news all day long.
And then there's the elephant in the room that is very concerning. Who in their right mind would predict that Josh Cunningham, who would have to give up a year of eligibility after sitting one year and being injured most of the next, would still not be sure about staying committed? I would've thought he'd be the first one to confirm his commitment. The fact he hasn't is really disturbing anyway you slice it.